Saturday, August 28, 2010

Explanation

Some of you may have picked up on this already, but I just wanted to clarify some of my writing on this blog. I have noticed a tendency in myself to use writing as a cathartic method of working through problems and dealing with frustrations in my life. When I’m happy, I simply enjoy being happy rather than sitting at my journal or computer analyzing the cause and writing about it. However, I would hate to give the impression that my life and work in India has been an unending stream of challenges and aggravation. Those moments have existed, of course, as they would anywhere, but there have been as many and more wonderful and inspiring moments. Especially as my time here comes to an end I’d like to take the opportunity over the next few weeks to document some of my favourite memories and experiences both work-related and in general during my time here. So please excuse the chronological discrepancies and enjoy the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment